CISM Certification Training Course
Learn from the Best, Learn from TopD
Features of This Course
Why Choose CISM Certification Training?
CISM Certification by TopD Alliance is curated by industry professionals based on what is common for the industry and what the industries demand and need. Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Certification proves that you have a high level of expertise and know-how when it comes to IT security as well as experience with managing this aspect of technology. In turn, CISM certification not only offers companies a unique competitive advantage but also offers users the peace of mind knowing that web applications are sufficiently protected from all manner of security breaches.
Start Learning & Growing Your Skills Today!
Join 5,000+ successful students in a journey called growth. Let’s Talk 🙂
Instructor LED Live Session
Self Paced Learning
One to One Training
- Develop an information security strategy, aligned with business goals and directives.
- Establish and maintain an information security governance framework.
- Integrate information security governance into corporate governance.
- Develop and maintain information security policies.
- Develop business cases to support investments in information security.
- Identify internal and external influences to the organization.
- Gain ongoing commitment from senior leadership and other stakeholders.
- Define, communicate and monitor information security responsibilities
- Establish internal and external reporting and communication channels.
- Establish and/or maintain a process for information asset classification to ensure that measures taken to protect assets are proportional to their business value.
- Identify legal, regulatory, organizational and other applicable requirements to manage the risk of noncompliance to acceptable levels.
- Ensure that risk assessments, vulnerability assessments and threat analyses are conducted consistently, and at appropriate times, to identify and assess risk to the organization’s information.
- Identify, recommend or implement appropriate risk treatment/response options to manage risk to acceptable levels based on organizational risk appetite.
- Determine whether information security controls are appropriate and effectively manage risk to an acceptable level.
- Facilitate the integration of information risk management into business and IT processes to enable a consistent and comprehensive information risk management program across the organization.
- Monitor for internal and external factors (e.g., threat landscape, cybersecurity, geopolitical, regulatory change) that may require reassessment of risk to ensure that changes to existing or new risk scenarios are identified and managed appropriately.
- Report noncompliance and other changes in information risk to facilitate the risk management decision-making process.
- Ensure that information security risk is reported to senior management to support an understanding of potential impact on the organizational goals and objectives.
- Develop a security program, aligned with information security strategy
- Ensure alignment between the information security program and other business functions
- Establish and maintain requirements for all resources to execute the IS program
- Establish and maintain IS architectures to execute the IS program
- Develop documentation that ensures compliance with policies
- Develop a program for information security awareness and training
- Integrate information security requirements into organizational processes
- Integrate information security requirements into contracts and activities of third parties
- Develop procedures (metrics) to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of the IS program
- Compile reports to key stakeholders on overall effectiveness of the IS program and the underlying business processes in order to communicate security performance.
- Define (types of) information security incidents
- Establish an incident response plan
- Develop processes for timely identification of information security incidents
- Develop processes to investigate and document information security incidents
- Develop incident escalation and communication processes
- Establish teams that effectively respond to information security incidents
- Test and review the incident response plan
- Establish communication plans and processes
- Determine the root cause of IS incidents
- Align incident response plan with DRP and BCP.
CISM Training Course Features
Instructor-led Live Sessions
We use only the finest instructors in the IT industry with good experience. Learn from our instructor and interact live at your desired place via virtual learning programs scheduled to run at specific times.
E-Learning Self-Paced Training
We offer self-paced training programs, which are structured in modules so as to offer maximum flexibility to those who wish to work around their already hectic schedules.
One to One Training
We offer is one to one training as a mode of educational training where you can Interact one to one with the instructor to get a fully focused training experience. It is preferred by students who prefer a personalized approach.
24 x 7 Expert Support
We have a lifetime 24x7 online support team to resolve all your technical queries, through a ticket based tracking system.
After successfully completing your course & projects, TopD Learning will provide a professional certification for you.
You will get lifetime access to our LMS where quizzes, presentations & class recordings are available.
Course Completion Certification
Give your resume a BOOST, and join Top Companies with a good package.
You will receive a course completion certificate post completing all assignments & tasks certifying that you have learned the skills and completed the course successfully.
Frequently Asked Questions
You will never miss a lecture at TopD Learning! We’ve got you covered:
- View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.