CSPO® Certification Training Course
Learn from the Best, Learn from TopD
Features of This Course
Why Choose CSPO® Certification Training?
CSPO® Certification Training Course by TopD Learning is curated by industry professionals based on what is common for the industry and what the industries demand and need.
TopD Learning’s CSPO® certification training program accredited by Scrum Alliance helps you learn how to create the product vision and manage the product backlog while delivering value to your customers.
This course will prepare you to address requirements and expectations, prioritize story mapping, and build greater collaboration across disjointed organizations through an agile framework.
Start Learning & Growing Your Skills Today!
Join 5,000+ successful students in a journey called growth. Let’s Talk 🙂
Instructor LED Live Session
Self Paced Learning
One to One Training
- Understand the Scrum Flow, the core components of the Scrum framework, and the Scrum vocabulary
- Learn the principles/legs of empirical process control
- Know about the work culture Scrum creates
- Understand the scope of the Product Owner, Scrum Master and the team role in detail
- Understand why there is no project manager and no agile product manager
- Understand the importance of having the product vision as an overarching goal galvanizing the entire Scrum team
- Get to know about the desirable qualities of the vision and how it can be shaped
- Know the importance of carrying out just enough prep work
- Understand the relationship between vision and product roadmap
- Understand the different estimation levels in Scrum
- Have an idea about the accuracy of an estimate is more important than the precision of the estimate
- Learn that estimates of size and duration can be done separately
- Know the impact of pressuring team members to provide low estimates
- Learn the difference between estimating and committing
- Get to know about the product backlog
- Understand product backlog grooming
- Understand the importance and benefits of prioritizing the product backlog
- Understand the implications of saying everything is mandatory
- Understand who should have input into prioritization decisions
- Understand that proper prioritization of a product backlog is based on multiple factors
- Know how to apply formal approaches to prioritizing (i.e. beyond just ‘gut feel’ or intuition)
- Understand how much latitude to give a team in adjusting the sequence of work
- Get to know the goals and how-tos of release planning
- Understand that planning is adaptive, iterative and collaborative
- Understand why quality is frozen and the concept of technical debt
- Understand why software should be released early and frequently
- Understand and measure velocity
- Learn release burndown charts
- Know how a release plan can help predict the future
- Understand the product owner’s role in Scrum meetings, and how the Product Owner and Team collaborate
- Get to know why sprints are timeboxed and protected
- Learn the concept of sustainable pace
- Understand team commitment
CSPO® Certification Training Course Features
Instructor-led Live Sessions
We use only the finest instructors in the IT industry with good experience. Learn from our instructor and interact live at your desired place via virtual learning programs scheduled to run at specific times.
E-Learning Self-Paced Training
We offer self-paced training programs, which are structured in modules so as to offer maximum flexibility to those who wish to work around their already hectic schedules.
One to One Training
We offer is one to one training as a mode of educational training where you can Interact one to one with the instructor to get a fully focused training experience. It is preferred by students who prefer a personalized approach.
24 x 7 Expert Support
We have a lifetime 24x7 online support team to resolve all your technical queries, through a ticket based tracking system.
After successfully completing your course & projects, TopD Learning will provide a professional certification for you.
You will get lifetime access to our LMS where quizzes, presentations & class recordings are available.
Course Completion Certification
Give your resume a BOOST, and join Top Companies with a good package.
You will receive a course completion certificate post completing all assignments & tasks certifying that you have learned the skills and completed the course successfully.
Frequently Asked Questions
You will never miss a lecture at TopD Learning! We’ve got you covered:
- View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.
Our course structure is in-line with the requirements of the certification, hence with our training you can clear the exam and get certified.