AWS DevOps Engineer Certification Training Course
Learn from the Best, Learn from TopD
Features of This Course
Why Choose AWS Certification Training?
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional exam is a certification from Amazon that validates technical expertise in provisioning, operating and managing distributed application systems on the AWS platform. TopD Alliance’s AWS Certified DevOps Engineer training has been designed to help an individual in developing advanced technical skills on CodeCommit, Codepipeline, CloudFormation, OpsWorks, Beanstalk and many more related services for a successful attempt on the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional exam.
Learn as you Wish!
Join 5,000+ successful students in a journey called growth.
Let’s Talk 🙂
Instructor LED Live Session
Self Paced Learning
One to One Training
- Understanding DevOps and its lifecycle
- Why DevOps on Cloud?
- Introduction to AWS
- DevOps using AWS
- Security Management – IAM (Identity and Access Management), WAF (Web Application Firewall), AWS Shield, Guard Duty
- Trusted Advisor
- Governance Strategies
- Creating Policies for a new user to have all Admin Or Limited Privileges
- Login AWS Management Console via MFA
- Trusted Advisor
- Enabling Governance using AWS Config
- Set Alerts and Budget for your AWS Account
- AWS CodeStar
- Working of Code Commit
- Deploy an application using Codepipeline
- Introduction to CloudFormation
- CloudFormation Template
- Intrinsic Functions & Conditions
- Stack Creation
- Advanced CloudFormation Concepts – CloudFormation Nesting, CloudFormation Wait Conditions & Wait Condition Handlers, CloudFormation Helper Scripts, CloudFormation Custom Resources
- CloudFormation Stack Updates
- CloudFormation Resource Deletion Policy
- CloudFormation Best Practices
- Creating an S3 Bucket using CloudFormation by Hardcoding the Name
- Creating an S3 Bucket using Intrinsic Function (Join And Ref)
- Creating and Configuring EC2 Instance using Helper Scripts
- Creating a Custom Resource with the help of Lambda Function
- Introduction to Elastic Beanstalk
- Components of Beanstalk
- Deployment Option
- Platform Updates
- Docker in Elastic Beanstalk
- Extending Beanstalk using extensions
- Alarms and Notification
- Deploy a Web application with DynamoDB using Beanstalk
- Deploy an application in beanstalk using Docker
- Immutable deployment of the application in Beanstalk
- Creating cron-job on beanstalk instances using .ebextensions
- Introduction to OpsWorks
- Components of OpsWorks
- Cookbooks, Recipes, Data bags and Berkshelf
- OpsWorks Lifecycle Events
- OpsWorks Deployment
- OpsWorks Auto-Healing
- Deploy an application in OpsWorks Stack
- Integration of CloudFormation with OpsWorks
- Introduction to CloudWatch
- CloudWatch Metrics: EC2, ELB, and Auto Scaling metrics
- Custom Metrics
- CloudWatch Alarms
- CloudWatch Agent
- CloudWatch Logs
- Introduction to CloudTrail
- System Manager
- Concepts required to set-up event-driven automated actions – Lambda, SNS, Autoscaling
- Configure Amazon CloudWatch to Notify when CPU Utilization of an Instance is greater than 85%
- Enable CloudTrail and store Logs in S3
- Elastic IP
- Multi region and multi AZs
- Data Management in Amazon RDS
- Dynamo DB
- Provisioning elasticity using Load Balancer and Auto-Scaling
- Components of Auto Scaling
- Horizontal and vertical scaling
- Auto-Scaling Lifecycle
- Recovery Time Objective and Recovery Point Objective
- Disaster Recovery Options
- Overcome single Point of Failure
- Working of Load Balancer and Auto-Scaling to support highly available and fault tolerant system
- Elastic Container Service
- Amazon ECR
- Select a Launch type for your application
- ECS with EC2
- ECS with Fargate
- To Push An Image Into ECR
- To host a website inside ECS using Fargate launch type
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Exam Guide
- Certification Exam Questionnaires
AWS Training Course Features
Instructor-led Live Sessions
We use only the finest instructors in the IT industry with good experience. Learn from our instructor and interact live at your desired place via virtual learning programs scheduled to run at specific times.
E-Learning Self-Paced Training
We offer self-paced training programs, which are structured in modules so as to offer maximum flexibility to those who wish to work around their already hectic schedules.
One to One Training
We offer is one to one training as a mode of educational training where you can Interact one to one with the instructor to get a fully focused training experience. It is preferred by students who prefer a personalized approach.
24 x 7 Expert Support
We have a lifetime 24x7 online support team to resolve all your technical queries, through a ticket based tracking system.
After successfully completing your course & projects, TopD Learning will provide a professional certification for you.
You will get lifetime access to our LMS where quizzes, presentations & class recordings are available.
Course Completion Certification
Give your resume a BOOST, and join Top Companies with a good package.
You will receive a course completion certificate post completing all assignments & tasks certifying that you have learned the skills and completed the course successfully.
Frequently Asked Questions
AWS DevOps is a set of software-making services where developers can store and update codes without any hassle. They can also build, test, and deploy their application codes to the cloud server or the application hosted on-site.
You will never miss a lecture at TopD Learning! We’ve got you covered:
- View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.
- AWS CodeBuild
- AWS Cloud Development Kit
- AWS CodeStar
- AWS CodeDeploy
- AWS CodePipeline
- AWS CodeCommit
- AWS Device Farm